Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Brisbane
is your local Brisbane choice for a Roadworthy Certificate.
We come to your home or work covering all Brisbane North-side Suburbs and the Inner Southside areas.
If for some reason your car fails its first RWC inspection your re-inspection is totally FREE !
It doesn't get any better than that!
Careful as most others charge a second time for re inspections!
We carry "Dealer Plates" allowing us to road test your unregistered vehicle.
If you are buying a used vehicle, you should also get a more comprehensive
which will cover most other items.
Check out our 4 handy links when buying or selling a car.
- You will receive an SMS from us when we are on our way.
- The inspection will take approx 30-40 minutes depending on the vehicle.
- We will road test the car, if its unregistered we have dealer plates.
- We need our service vehicle near your vehicle.
- Once the inspection is completed and passed, we print and email the certificate immediately.
- We accept Eftpos, most major credit cards or cash on completion of the inspection. Sorry no accounts.
Cars - Trailers - Caravans - Rideshare C.O.I.
We are fully accredited with QLD Transport (AIS 10661) to issue Mobile Safety Certificates and C.O.I (Certificate of Inspection) on
- Caravans and Camper Trailers
- C.O.I. - UBER and rideshare vehicles
- Boat Trailers
- Horse Floats
Electronic Certificates (ICO - Inspection Certificates Online)
We are now doing all our Safety Certificates fully electronically online.
What does this mean for you?
- Automatically uploads the certificate to QLD Transport.
- You get a printed certificate at inspection time and an email copy for your records.
- Having an ICO online certificate enables you to transfer the vehicle online.
- You no longer need to display the "blue" copy on your car.
- If you loose your certificate we can resend it to you.
- The new system streamlines the complete Road Worthy process.
Once completed you will now receive a printed copy of the Safety Certificate on the spot and a PDF file via email.
How quick can I get a Mobile Inspection?
We operate a fast, efficient, often "same day" service where possible but your still best to book in early just in case.
What vehicles require a Road Worthy Check in QLD?
If you are buying, selling, transferring ownership or re-registering a registered motor vehicle in Queensland you will need a Safety Certificate.
Before listing your vehicle for sale you are required to have a valid Roadworthy Certificate. This applies to:
- Trailers (including caravans) with an aggregate trailer mass (ATM) of 750kg-3,500kg
- Any other vehicles up to 4,500kg gross vehicle mass (GVM)
What is checked
The inspection covers the basics for the safe operation of the vehicle and confirms that it has passed a minimum safety standard inspection.
- Body rust or damage
- There is a lot of other items checked but they are the basics.
Selling a vehicle without a Safety Certificate
Vehicles that are unregistered or are traded to, or between, licensed motor dealers do not need a safety certificate.
Vehicles can still be sold for parts but they must be de-registered with the plates removed before being offered for sale.
How long are Safety Certificates valid for in QLD?
- Motor Vehicle Dealers—certificates are valid for 3 months or 1,000km - whichever comes first.
- All other certificates are valid for 2 months or 2,000km - whichever comes first.
You can use the same safety certificate to register an unregistered vehicle and then transfer the registration,
as long as you do this within the limits set out above.
Every time you sell a registered vehicle in QLD you need a new Roadworthy Certificate.
A single safety certificate can be used for 1 transfer only.